Random thoughts on a Saturday morning:
1. We had rough storms here this week. But today? The sun is shining and the grass is peeking through the dry ground.
2. I just finished the book Victoria by Daisy Goodwin. It’s really good and an easy read if you like history and England and tiny queens. I think I liked it better than the show. Anyone else read anything good lately? I’m looking for a good mystery.
3. What is up with the new hair style where you show your roots? ON PURPOSE.
4. We are starting on the best new idea for a wall for a room this week. I can’t wait to show you the details. Fingers crossed it works out like I’m planning.
5. Basketball ended this week and baseball starts next week.
My son told me his muscles were ready. 🙂
I would have never thought to use brick and I LOVE it.
I’m collecting bread boards.
I never thought of a round one before until I saw this kitchen.
Love this garden pot DIY.
Now I just need to find an old milk funnel.
This is a no sew pillow.
And in random news this week:
And I couldn’t help it…
And this fun printable for everyone wishing for spring.
You can see this and nine other FREE printables here.
Happy random Saturday to you. 🙂